Some say that the Insanity Workout is one of the hardest exercise regimens in the market. However, if you are serious and determined in reaching your fitness goals, you will soon realize that it is the best workout you can find today. If you are ready for pure cardio, this is the one for you.
What can you expect from the Insanity Workout? Here are some facts about it:
• The workout is a total of 38 minutes and eight seconds in length.
• The breakdown of the workout is as follows – warm up exercise for eleven 11 minutes, stretching for 6 minutes, 15 minutes of main workout, and cool down stretching exercise for 5 minutes.
• Non-top pure cardio
• This is a 60-day program
Now that you know how long the workout is, you can decide if Insanity Workout is for you.
Reasons for Being the Best Workout
Before you make the final decision, you should check out these top five reasons why the Insanity Workout is considered the best:
1. If you love pure cardio workouts, you will love this program. You can expect full blast intensity which guarantees burning of calories from start to finish. The warm up exercises are already intense, so if your idea of warm up is different, you can start with your own preferred warm ups.
2. Stretching exercises are not overly complicated. In fact, some people are able to sweat much during this stage by doing yoga poses, back extensions, and side lunges. This is where you can learn the triangle and Warrior poses.
3. The main workout is just fifteen minutes! Before you know it, the time is already over. In fifteen minutes, you will perform 15 exercises. This means that you have a minute to do each of the exercises such as suicide drills, switch kicks, stance jacks, and many others.
4. The cool down stretching exercises include groin, pelvic cradle, and hamstring stretches. This is performed after your water break that lasts one minute only. This helps your body to rest a little.
5. The Insanity Workout recommends that you undergo a medical checkup before engaging in pure cardio. A doctor’s approval is required because the workout program is very strenuous. If you are not in your best of health, you will only do more damage to your body instead of being able to achieve fitness goals.
The Insanity Workout is not for everyone. In fact, in the video by Shaun T, he recommends a licensed physician to give the go signal for you to start working out. You can lose weight and burn unwanted fats, but you have to be determined and patient since results will not show on the next day.