Before Submitting Your Gest Post Please Read Our Guidelines.
We always looking to showcase new voices via our user and expert bloggers and we’re happy to consider your writing for publication on our site.
We are interested in blog posts that are engaging, informative, entertaining, unique, personal, amusing, educational, authoritative, persuasive and, above all – original.
Please look through website articles to get ideas on which posts will be suitable for publication.
We now accept two types of guest blog posts, please familiarize with the option that is more suitable for you.
Read why you should become guest blogger: 10 Benefits of Guest Blogging
Send questions or pitch ideas to: info(at)nywellnessguide(dot)com | Click HERE to Submit Your Article
Who we’re looking for: If you have a great article you wrote about yoga, meditation, alternative health or other similar alternative health topic, please send it to us so we can post it on this site and share it with others. We will also link it back to your website to give your proper credit, which will increase your popularity and thus drive more traffic to your website. Please keep all posts and blog topics focused on wellness and read all submission guidelines below before submitting your content. Please sepcify what type of blog post you want to submit.
We now accept two types of blog posts: Basic and Premium
By submitting your content you consent that you have folllowed all the rules and guidelines and that your content is original and is not a copyrighted material.
We strive to keep content on this site informative and spam free to benefit our users. Unfortunately if we find your content too commercial or too self promotional, badly written or not fitting the nature or quality of our site, we have the right to modify it to fit website rules and criteria.
- The posts must be wellness related, informative, objective and useful to the readers of this website and must not be commercial or self-promotional as a whole.
- All articles must be original and not be duplicate of any articles posted previously on the web.
- Articles should be about 500 to 700 word or longer.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Content can't be overly promotional in nature and can't be used to promote or sell specific product or service.
- You can also submit photo, video or infographic related to the post. We reserve the right not to publish the photo if deemed inappropriate.
How It Works:
- Review all guidelines
- Submit the form (form link)
- Once your article has been approved and published you'll receive the link where it's located on the website.
- After you review your premium post after it's published to make sure everything is correct, you must submit the payment using paypal secure system (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If your payment is not completed for premium article within 24 hours after the article is posted, it will be removed until the payment is made.
- Basic article doesn't require a payment. Free articles take about 3 to 10 business days to be published.
- Your article will appear on the home page and will be shared on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. It will remain on the website indefinately.